Like you, we love pets. That's why we created the KanineCare® Anti-shock Dog Car Seat Belt to keep them safe while traveling!
If you regularly travel with your four-legged companion, you likely need to guard them as much as possible in your vehicle. Your toddlers are always secured and have a safety belt, you need to ensure that your canine is safe, too, while you’re driving. This prevents them from jumping out the window, protects them from sudden jerks during braking, and above all, in case of a car accident, it protects them from getting hurt. The KanineCare® Anti-shock Dog Car Seat Belt, crash-tested and well-reviewed by purchasers, is a seat belt that could protect both of you and make the travel experience fun! It comes in 2 different variations.
- Durable nylon fabrics - high-density webbing increase its durability.
- Elastic bungee buffer - form an effective cushion for dogs when making sharp turns or braking.
- Swivel alloy hook - premium swivel-eye snap hook allows your pets to spin around with no tangle.
- Adjustable leash - can be adjusted between 19 and 29 inches, to ensure your pet can move freely in a certain space and will never feel constrained.
- Reflective materials - keep your pets visible and safe even at night.
- General accessories - seat belt tongue is suitable for most vehicles.
How-to-Use Your KanineCare® Anti-shock Dog Car Seat Belt?
The KanineCare® Anti-shock Dog Car Seat Belt is simple to use and will work with any car vehicle model that utilizes a standard seatbelt buckle.
- Adjust the size of the car dog seatbelt based on the size of your dog. The aim is not to completely restrict your dog (Our dog still can poke his head out the window!) but limit their movement so it cannot present a danger to both themselves, you, and your passengers. For smaller dogs, you will want to shorten the seatbelt. Larger dogs will require a bit more slack.
- Prepare your car for your journey and clip your dog seatbelt into one of the available car seat buckles.
- Place your dog in your car and attach the 360° swivel clasp to your dog’s harness. Remember: It’s important to use a harness and not a collar to prevent neck injuries in case of any sudden impact.
Color: Red, Blue, Black
Length: 27.55 inches x 0.98 inches